Thank you to Sewing with Scooby Snacks for nominating me! It is sew 😉 special when I get likes and comments and now this recognition!
I love reading Sewing with Scooby Snacks, she really has a knack for making designer jeans! You should go check out her blog!
What is a Liebster Award? This award is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
I will have my nominations and their questions in my next blog.
Now to answer Sewing with Scooby Snacks questions:
What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Chocolate (any kind) and anything chocolate covered (except insects).
Why did you start your blog and how long have you been blogging? I started my blog in November of 2013 because I was reading other excellent blogs and felt like a stalker because I didn’t have one of my own for them to read.
What is your favorite post that you have ever written? (please provide the link) My very first, because getting Dolly meant I was serious about sewing everything.
Tell us 5 random facts about yourself.
1. I have run a couple of dozen 10 km races and consistently never won!
2. I try to read my iPad novels or WordPress blogs while on the treadmill and quite frequently mess up my iPad and subsequently… I quite frequently fall off my treadmill!
3. I don’t count bad things in “threes” but in “fours”!
4. I fall asleep on the bus all the time, and in the car too – not while driving though. I stop at Tim Hortons for a LARGE coffee at the beginning of every road trip and a bathroom break at the end of every road trip.
I think that was actually SIX…
or FIVE… I talk too much (and wave my hands around when I do it – just ask my poor brother-in-law who has to sit beside me!)
What project have you created that you are most proud of? (crafts or cooking) My coat, so far. It took forever, but I love it! AND now I want to make a spring/fall one and I want to do this and I want to do that… I want… I want… I want…
What is your all time favorite movie? Tough one! Hmm “Shawshank Redemption”, “Shutter Island”…. Hmm, I think those are all prison movies! Oh! “Sherlock Holmes”!
What sparks your creativity? Going to clothing stores and seeing things made in other poor countries, poorly made, and/or cheaply made.
If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Here
If you could have one wish, what would it be? To have enough money to be able to not work at my day job and sew and go for long hikes whenever I wanted instead.
What is your favorite restaurant? “Mychosen Cafe” – way out here in the boonies.
What has been your biggest challenge? Life’s a challenge, but everyday is a lesson!
(time for house cleaning now, but I’ll be back)