Yes, we do have more! On WordPress, IG, and Twitter, we have fadanista and her Copy of a Designer Original from the 60’s – a Mondrian dress. You can read about it here. Fadanista was so taken by the dress, she plans on making more!
On IG, we have @heheheplusshe, who makes a point of copying everything she sees!
Don’t be shy now. I know there are a few more out there. Let’s see what you have made for DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER!
Leave a comment on any of my posts during DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER that you want to join in or have finished your COPY of your Designer Original OR hashtag it #DESIGNINDECEMBER on IG or Twitter and I’ll share your photos and story on my blog!
In January, after collecting all your makes, I’ll put them out to my readers for a vote on which is their favourite and they’ll pick the DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER 2016 WINNER! Along with winning the “Title”, there will be a small prize donated by “Nice dress! Thanks, I made it!!” Although, just by participating in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER you are already a WINNER because you have a Designer Original – better and for less money!
Give it some thought, there’s an abundance of inspiration out there, and join in on the DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER Challenge.
“Why buy when you can make it yourself – better and for less money?”
If you want a designer garment too, join the DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER Challenge! In DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER:
- On your blog post a photo of your Designer Original and YOUR COPY of your Designer Original, mentioning DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER in your post with a link back to here so other’s can join in.
- Grab a DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER button. The code on my side bar can be copied and pasted into a Text Widget on WordPress, or download the image and then upload it onto your blog.
- Leave a comment here on my blog and I’ll post your Designer Original and YOUR COPY for you on my blog in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER, with a link back to you – whether you have made it already, are in the process of making it, or plan on making it… let me know!
- Don’t forget to share a comment or few with your other DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER cohorts. Everyone loves comments!
Other ways to participate:
- Send your email address to me at imadeit362436 (at) gmail (dot) com and I’ll send you an invite to join the DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER Pinterest board so you can add your Designer Original and YOUR COPY to the board.
- Post your Designer Original and YOUR COPY on Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #DESIGNINDECEMBER.
- Don’t forget to “grab” a DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER button on your way out!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!