A PDF SEWING PATTERN for the Gemma Bag, a fully lined crossbody bag 10″ wide x 11″ high (25 cm x 28 cm) with an angled pocket on the front matching the angled seam design on the back. The Gemma Bag has a long adjustable crossbody strap. Inside there is a slip pocket and a zippered pocket!
This is an intermediate sewing pattern. Pattern Instructions include both metric and imperial units. There are 15 pages of detailed instructions and 41 colour photographs to help you construct your Gemma Bag, including:
– a magnetic snap pocket on the outside
– a slip pocket and a zippered pocket on the inside
– sewing your Gemma in two sizes, 1” or 2” deep (2.5 cm or 5 cm)
– sewing instructions for FABRIC or CORK VEGAN LEATHER!
In addition, there are:
– six pattern pieces included on 12 pages formatted for printing on either US Letter and A4 paper
– a detailed zipper pocket template
– a Cutting chart for measuring and cutting the other pattern pieces
– Also check out the accompanying video tutorial series that will walk you through the making of the Gemma Bag, find the link here
Pattern Testers’ photos are shown with permission on Facebook at Lányos Handmade, along with others made. We would love to see your Gemma! Share your Gemma Bag on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699382223813476/
THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. THIS IS A PDF SEWING PATTERN, one of my Sew-It-Yourself products. If you would prefer to buy a 100% Handmade Gemma Bag custom made for you or ready made, visit my separate listing for the custom or ready made product.
Always use an up-to-date browser, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. All Lányos Handmade Patterns are PDF digital downloads. Always download and print your patterns from an up-to-date Adobe Reader, a free downloadable program. After purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the pattern to your computer. This link will allow you two tries, so please save your PDF patterns into a file folder on your computer where you will always find them, perhaps one called “Lányos Handmade Patterns”! You can also create an Account and see all your downloads! Due to the nature of all PDF digital downloads, returns and refunds are not available.
Copyright © Lányos Handmade 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for honouring the copyright. Feel free to sell the Gemma Bags you make, as long as you are a home sewist. Please give credit to LanyosHandmade.com on all your online listings so other sewists can find the pattern too! You may not claim this pattern as yours, nor distribute or sell it. Do not use this pattern for large production. It is for personal use or limited production only.