A PDF SEWING PATTERN for the Willow Wallet/Cell Phone Case, a fully lined wallet 8 1/2″ wide x 5″ tall x 1″ deep when closed (22 cm wide x 13 cm tall x 2.5 cm deep) with two zipper pouches, two card slot pockets that hold 16 cards total, and four slip pockets, each large enough to hold a cell phone! You can sew it up with a wrist strap and an adjustable crossbody strap!
This is an adventurous beginner sewing pattern. Pattern Instructions include both metric and imperial units. There are 40 pages of detailed instructions with 120 large colour photos to help you construct your Willow Wallet. All pattern pieces are included too!
Included in the pattern:
– twelve pattern pieces, including all the rectangle pieces, and a detailed Zipper Placement Template, all formatted for printing on either US Letter or A4 paper … and now with A0 copy shop and Projector files!
– Fabric Cutting Table
– Pattern Piece Labels
– Gallery Photos with each pattern piece marked
– Also check out the accompanying video tutorials that will walk you through the making of the Willow Wallet by Lányos Handmade, here! Linda’s Willow Wallet was sewn with cork and cotton on her domestic machine, a Janome HD3000.
- Zippers: TWO 8” (20 cm) closed end zippers. If using zipper tape, you will need TWO lengths with TWO zipper pulls, the length of zipper teeth needed will be at least 6 1/2” (17 cm) each. Although it is possible to use #5 zipper tape, there will be less bulk at the sides with #3 zipper tape
- One 3/4” (19 mm) magnetic snap
- One 1” (2.5 cm) D-ring and One 1” (2.5 cm) Swivel Hook for a Wrist Strap OR
- Two 1” (2.5 cm) D-rings, Two 1” (2.5 cm) Swivel Hooks and One 1” (2.5 cm) Slider for an Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Optional: Rivets or Chicago screws and tools for installation. Metal corners. Petersham ribbon or Twill tape, less than 1” (2.5 cm) width
- Matching thread, Topstitching thread.
- Outer fabric (leather, cork, Kraftex or fabric, could be a heavy weight fabric or a quilting cotton): 1/2 yard (0.5 metre)
- Inner fabric (quilting cotton): 1/2 yard (0.5 metre) It is possible to use Directional Print Fabric, but please consider that pieces #2 and #6 will have an upside down print on one side.
- Lining fabric (quilting cotton): 1/4 yard (0.25 metre)
Pattern is in English, and the price is in Canadian funds.
Pattern Testers’ photos are shown with permission on Facebook at Lányos Handmade, along with others made. We would love to see your Willow! Share your Willow Wallet on Facebook in the Lányos Handmade Pattern Party Group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699382223813476/
THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. THIS IS A PDF SEWING PATTERN, one of my Sew-It-Yourself products. If you would prefer to buy a 100% Handmade Willow Wallet custom made for you, please contact me!
Always use an up-to-date browser, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. All Lányos Handmade Patterns are PDF digital downloads. Always download and print your patterns from an up-to-date Adobe Reader, a free downloadable program. After purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the Pattern Instructions and the Pattern Pieces on to your computer. This link will allow you a few tries, so please save your PDF patterns into a file folder on your computer where you will always find them, perhaps one called “Lányos Handmade Patterns”! You can also create an Account in the Shop and see all your downloads! Due to the nature of all PDF digital downloads, returns and refunds are not available.
Copyright © Lányos Handmade 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for honouring the copyright. Feel free to sell the Willow Wallets you make, as long as you are a home sewist. Please give credit to LanyosHandmade.com on all your online listings so other sewists can find the pattern too! You may not claim this pattern as yours, nor distribute or sell it. Do not use this pattern for large production. It is for personal use or limited production only.