A PDF SEWING PATTERN for the Zsa Zsa© Clutch Wallet. Your Zsa Zsa will have a finished size of approximately 9 1/2” wide x 8” tall x 1 1/2” deep (24 cm x 20 cm x 4 cm). The Zsa Zsa is a fully lined Clutch with THREE compartments, TWO zipper pockets, TWO card slot holders for 12 cards total and SIX slip pockets.
Make your Zsa Zsa even more unique by choosing which parts of it will be made with your Accent materials. You can choose to accent the front flap, the two tone adjustable strap or some of the pockets, compartments or card slot holders inside!
I sewed my Zsa Zsa Clutch Wallet on my Janome HD3000, a heavy duty domestic sewing machine, not an industrial. I try to make products that don’t need an industrial machine. The thickest layers sewn for the Zsa Zsa Clutch Wallet are 8 interfaced cotton layers. Test your machine with scraps to see if it can sew that thick of a layer.
This is an Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate pattern. Pattern Instructions include both metric and imperial units. There are 36 pages of detailed instructions with over a 100 large colour photos to help you construct your Zsa Zsa. All pattern pieces are included too!
Included in the pattern:
– all Pattern Pieces, including all the rectangle pieces, and a detailed Zipper Placement Template, all formatted for printing on either US Letter or A4 paper, with A0 copy shop and Projector files.
– Fabric Cutting Table
– Pattern Piece Labels
– Gallery Photos with each pattern piece marked
– TWO Full YouTube tutorials: one by Brandy Jackson of Beans Bags and Handicrafts here! Brandy’s Zsa Zsa was sewn with all cork on her industrial machine, and one by Lányos Handmade here! Linda’s Zsa Zsa was sewn with cork and cotton on her domestic machine, a Janome HD3000.
– SVG cutting machine files. Please note that I am not an IT person and have consulted with an IT person on how to prepare & upload, download, unzip and open SVG files in a cutting machine program. If you are having difficulty with your system, please contact a professional.
- Zippers: TWO 6” (15 cm) closed end zippers. If using zipper tape, you will need TWO lengths with TWO zipper pulls, the length of zipper teeth needed will be at least 6” (15 cm) each. Although it is possible to use #5 zipper tape, #3 zipper tape is recommended for less bulk
- One 3/4” (19 mm) magnetic snap
- Two 1” (2.5 cm) D-rings (or TWO optional side connectors)
- Two 1” (2.5 cm) Swivel Hooks
- One 1” (2.5 cm) Slider
- Optional: TWO Metal Corners or TWO Decorative Metal Strap Ends. Petersham ribbon or Twill tape, less than 1” (2.5 cm) width
- Matching thread, Topstitching thread.
- Outer fabric (leather, cork, vinyl or fabric, such as quilting cotton): 32” x 15” (81 cm x 38 cm)
- Accent fabric (quilting cotton): 1 yard (1 metre)
- Lining fabric (quilting cotton): 1 yard (1 metre)
- NOTE: zipper pockets and card slots should be sewn with a cotton or lightweight fabric to reduce bulk. Directional fabric is not recommended.
- Medium weight fusible woven interfacing (like Pellon SF101 Shapeflex): 2 yards (2 metre)
- Heavy weight woven interfacing (like Pellon 71 Peltex or Decovil): at least 9 1/4” x 21” (24 cm x 53 cm)
- Optional, instead of Heavy weight woven interfacing, like Peltex, use Foam (By Annie Soft & Stable) for a “softer” Clutch Wallet: at least 9 1/4” x 21” (24 cm x 53 cm)
The Pattern is in English, and the price is in Canadian funds
Pattern Testers’ photos are shown with permission on Facebook at Lányos Handmade, along with others made. We would love to see your Zsa Zsa! Share your Zsa Zsa on Facebook in the Lányos Handmade Pattern Party Group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699382223813476/
#communityovercompetition Some of my Pattern Testers have business sites of their own, which I would like to share here. If I missed any businesses, please let me know! 🙂
THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. THIS IS A PDF SEWING PATTERN, one of my Sew-It-Yourself products. If you would prefer to buy a 100% Handmade Zsa Zsa Clutch Wallet custom made for you, please contact me!
Always use an up-to-date browser, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. All Lányos Handmade Patterns are digital downloads. Always download and print your patterns from an up-to-date Adobe Reader, a free downloadable program. After purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the Pattern Instructions and Pieces, etc. on to your computer. Please save your PDF patterns into a file folder on your computer where you will always find them, perhaps one called “Lányos Handmade Patterns”! You can also create an Account and see all your downloads!
If you require further assistance with any of the file formats provided by Lányos Handmade, please read this information, “Working with PDF and SVG files“. Due to the nature of all digital downloads, returns and refunds are not available.
Copyright © 2022 Lányos Handmade by Linda Maki. All Rights Reserved. Thank you for honouring the copyright. Feel free to sell any products you make from Lányos Handmade patterns, as long as you are a home sewist, in your Shop or Market Stall. It would be kind to give credit to LanyosHandmade.com on all your online listings, so others can find the pattern too. The scanning, uploading, duplicating, amending, or distribution of Lányos Handmade photographs, content, creations or files without permission is a theft of intellectual property. If you would like permission to use Lányos Handmade photographs, content, creations or files in any way, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.