Gotta love those early morning emails! This morning I got word that another prize sponsor was joining us! I hope you are all planning, digging into that fabric, cutting or sewing because now you have a chance to win one of 17 Prizes in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER 2018!
Today I welcome … (as usual, click on the names to head to their shops)
Spool & Spindle joins our other generous PRIZE SPONSORS …
Nice dress! Thanks, I made it!!
Vintage Pattern Lending Library (Etsy)
Now, just in case this is the last post you read before you start your Designer me-made Copy, let me go over the details just one more time!
WHAT IS THE DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER CHALLENGE?
We have all seen something we LOVE either in the stores, online or on the runways, but don’t actually want to buy for some reason. So I propose that we sew that garment that we see/want. Now if you are lucky and you already have an exact pattern, either an indie pattern, your own self-drafted, or a “Big 4” pattern, that you can use – then go for it! If you have to alter a pattern that you already have, or draft your own pattern, you can do that too. Whatever works for you. Let’s make what we see and want! (Remember Vintage Designer fashion is allowed too!) Good luck in your search! 😁👍
Show us your Designer Original photo and how you put together your Designer me-made COPY.
“Why buy when you can make it yourself – better and for less money?”
Looking for more ideas? Check out my “DESIGNER FASHION” Pinterest board here, OR on Facebook, join the DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER Group (closed group). (Find it through my Facebook page.). Where will you find your inspiration?
How to participate in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER:
- On your blog post a photo of your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY, mentioning DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER in your post with a link back to here, so other’s can join in.
- OR on IG post a photo of your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY, tagging it #DESIGNINDECEMBER and follow/tag @nicedressthanksimadeit. Don’t forget to follow/tag our wonderful PRIZE SPONSORS!
- OR on Twitter post a photo of your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY, tagging it #DESIGNINDECEMBER and follow/tag @LindaMNicedress.
- OR send your email address to me at imadeit362436 (at) gmail (dot) com and I’ll send you an invite to join the “DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER” Pinterest board here so you can add your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY to the board.
- OR on Facebook, join the DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER Group (closed group). You will be able to post your questions, comments, progress, and your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY. We post inspiration too!
- Don’t forget to leave a comment here on my blog and I’ll post your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY for you on my blog in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER, with a link back to you – whether you have made it already, are in the process of making it, or plan on making it… let me know!
- Don’t forget to share a comment or two with your other DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER Challengers. Everyone loves comments!
Download this year’s LOGO now and then upload it onto your social media.
How to be eligible for prizes in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER:
If you would like a chance to win FAB prizes from our generous sponsors, you’ll need to SHARE your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY with us like this:
- On my blog: Follow “Nice dress! Thanks, I made it!!” and leave a comment that you are joining in and I’ll post your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY for you on my blog in DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER, with a link back to you.
- Then on your blog: post a photo of your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY, mentioning DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER in your post with a link back to here so other’s can join in.
- There’s another chance to win on Instagram: share a photo of your Designer Original and your Designer me-made COPY tagging them #DESIGNINDECEMBER and follow/tag @nicedressthanksimadeit. Don’t forget to follow/tag our wonderful PRIZE SPONSORS!
- After DESIGNIN’ DECEMBER, there will be a vote for the blog entries and a vote for the Instagram entries. Two possible chances to win, one prize per winner.
Only entries using the above two methods (blog and/or Instagram) will be entered into the competition. Closing date for entries is 31st December 2018 Midnight GMT.
8 thoughts on “Designin’ December 2018 UPDATE – ANOTHER Prize Sponsor!!!”
Wow, that’s a great group of sponsors. Well done Linda
Thanks Susan! The sewing community is very helpful and generous! ❤️
Whoot! What an amazing line up of sponsors. You have done so brilliantly with this Linda and I can’t wait to see what everyone does!
Thank you! I’m rather excited to see the line up on the catwalk too! 🎊💃🕺🏿🎉
Thank you so much for (again!) pulling together such a fun challenge!! This is an amazing line-up of sponsors and I look forward to participating again this year. Now to look for that special designin’ dress……!!!
☺️ you’re welcome! I love and am amazed by the generosity of the sponsors in the sewing world and I always love seeing what people create, both beginners or experienced sewists. Looking forward to having you join us again! 🎉💃🕺🎊
What a great group of sponsors! I’m looking forward to participating . . . I think this is exactly what I need to kick start my creativity that has been remiss of late! And the perfect jumping point into 2019!! I’ve chosen my design and just ordered my fabric from Mood. Thanks for putting this all together!!
Love your enthusiasm Paula! I’ll be watching for you! I love seeing how everyone interprets their Designer Original into something they have created themselves! 🎊💃🕺🎉
Comments are closed.