A PDF SEWING PATTERN for the Primrose Purse, a fully lined crossbody bag 9 1/2″ wide x 9″ tall x 4″ deep (24 cm w x 23 cm t x 10 cm d) with two lined zipper pouches on the front and back and one magnetic snap pouch in the middle with a fancy, long, adjustable crossbody strap, full of hardware! Inside there is an option for a slip pocket, card slot pocket and/or zipper pocket.
This is an adventurous beginner/intermediate sewing pattern. Pattern Instructions include both metric and imperial units. There are 36 pages of detailed instructions with 130 large colour photos to help you construct your Primrose Purse, including:
– three pouches, two with zippers and one with a magnetic snap
– choice of a slip pocket, card slot pocket and/or a zipper pocket inside
Included in the pattern:
– five pattern pieces formatted for printing on either US Letter or A4 paper
– a detailed Zipper Pocket Template
– a Fabric Cutting Table
– Piece Labels
– Piece Photo Gallery
and now with A0 copy shop and Projector files.
- Two 12” (30 cm) closed end zippers for the Purse top closures; if using #5 zipper tape, cut two 12” (30 cm) lengths, with two zipper pulls
- One 7” (18 cm) closed end zipper for the inner zipper pocket; if using #3 zipper tape, cut one 9” (23 cm) length, with one zipper pull
- One 3/4” (18 mm) magnet snap
- Two 1” (2.5 cm) swivel hooks
- One 1” (2.5 cm) slider
- Two 1” (2.5 cm) D-rings
- Two 1” (2.5 cm) rectangle rings
- Eight Chicago screws or rivets – caps/posts 1/4” (6mm)
- Outer fabric or cork: 1/2 yard (0.5 metre)
- Middle section fabric: 1/2 yard (0.5 metre)
- Lining fabric: 1 yard (1 metre)
- Lightweight fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Sewfuse or Sewfuse+): 2.5 yards (2.25 metres)
- Foam (By Annie Soft & Stable): 1/2 yard (0.5 metres)
Pattern is in English, and the price is in Canadian funds.
Pattern Testers’ photos are shown with permission on Facebook at Lányos Handmade, along with others made. We would love to see your Primrose! Share your Primrose Purse on Facebook in the Lányos Handmade Pattern Party at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699382223813476/
THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. THIS IS A PDF SEWING PATTERN, one of my Sew-It-Yourself products. If you would prefer to buy a 100% Handmade Primrose Purse custom made for you, please contact me!
Always use an up-to-date browser, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. All Lányos Handmade Patterns are PDF digital downloads. Always download and print your patterns from an up-to-date Adobe Reader, a free downloadable program. After purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the Pattern Instructions and the Pattern Pieces on to your computer. Please save your PDF patterns into a file folder on your computer where you will always find them, perhaps one called “Lányos Handmade Patterns”! You can also create an Account and see all your downloads! Due to the nature of all PDF digital downloads, returns and refunds are not available.
Copyright © Lányos Handmade 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for honouring the copyright. Feel free to sell the Primrose Purses you make, as long as you are a home sewist. Please give credit to LanyosHandmade.com on all your online listings so other sewists can find the pattern too! You may not claim this pattern as yours, nor distribute or sell it. Do not use this pattern for large production. It is for personal use or limited production only.